Welcome to the Cardiff School District!
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will begin on April 12, 2021.
Kindergarten children must be 5 years old on or before 09/01/2021.
Welcome to our online registration process. To be eligible for enrollment in the Cardiff School District, a student must reside in the Cardiff School District. (Please enter your home address on our Boundary Map web page to verify eligibility.)
After completing the online portion of the registration, you will be asked to upload or to bring the following required documents to the school office to complete your child’s registration:
- Student Information Form*
- Proof of Residency Form with 2 acceptable documents (as described on form)
- Age Verification Document (i.e. a birth certificate, passport, or a statement by the local registrar or county recorder, baptism certificate or an affidavit of the parent/guardian or custodian of the minor)
- Immunization Record (office staff will make a copy) Required vaccines for school State law requires that students are up-to-date on vaccinations in order to be registered as a student in the district.
- School Entry Health Exam Requirement
- Oral Health Assessment Form
- Physician's Recommendation for Medication During the School Day Form (if applicable)
- Custody papers (if shared custody)
*You will download and complete this form during the online registration process.
If you have a student currently enrolled in our district, and are enrolling a new sibling to the district, after registration opens, please click "Registration Process for Families Already in the District".
If your family is new to our district, after registration opens, please click "Registration Process for Families NEW to the District".
If you have any questions about the registration process, we ask that you contact our office managers. Please email the Cardiff School office manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 760-632-5892 (Kindergarten through 2nd grade). For the Ada Harris School office manager please email email@example.com or call 760-532-5894 (3rd grade through 6th).
Thank you, and we look forward to getting to know your family!