Recorder Resources for 2nd/3rd Grade
Jingle Bells: Notes & Play Along Track
1. Do NOT share your instrument with anyone else.
2. Clean your mouth before you play (especially if you've just had something to eat or drink). Drink only water when playing.
3. Clean your instrument often. Soak it in hot water and dish soap for ten minutes, or put it in the dishwasher. Make sure it's completely dry before returning it to its case.
4. Remember to bring your instrument to school on music days!
1. LEFT hand on TOP! Right thumb on your dot!
2. Cover the holes completely.
3. Say "two" to articulate the start of each note.
4. Blow air gently.
5. Set your body up for success. Place your music in front of you at eye level. Stand with good posture (feet flat, tall back, shoulders back, chin up).
6. Keep your eyes on the music so you know what to play!
7. Practice with a metronome or practice track!
Free Online Metronome: https://www.8notes.com/metronome/
NEW! Jingle Bells
Practice (Play-Along) Tracks: