2022-2023 Kindergarten Registration Information
Children must be Cardiff residents and be 5 years old on or before 09/01/2022 to register for Kindergarten for the 2022-2023 school year.
4/11/22 - Online Registration begins. Please complete at your earliest opportunity.
4/27/22 - POP Into K! Event, 1:30-2:30pm. Come meet the Superintendent, Principal and Kindergarten Teachers. Tour Kindergarten Classrooms. Enjoy Snacks and Playtime.
6/10/22 - Cardiff School Office Closes for the summer
8/2/22 - The school office opens and new registrations can be completed
8/12/22 - Kindergarten Orientation, 9:00am, Class lists will be posted and you can come see your classroom and meet your Kindergarten Teacher!
8/16/22 - First day of school - School starts at 8:15 and ends at 12:15.
After completing the online portion of the registration, you will be asked to upload or bring the following required documents to the school office to complete your child’s registration:
- Student Information Form*
- Proof of Residency Form with 2 acceptable documents (as described on form)
- Age Verification Document (i.e. a birth certificate, passport, or a statement by the local registrar or county recorder, baptism certificate or an affidavit of the parent/guardian or custodian of the minor)
- Immunization Record (office staff will make a copy) Required vaccines for school State law requires that students are up-to-date on vaccinations in order to be registered as a student in the district.
- School Entry Health Exam Requirement
- Oral Health Assessment Form
- Physician's Recommendation for Medication During the School Day Form (if applicable)
- Custody papers (if shared custody)
- New Student Enrollment Form (if not registering online)
*You will download and complete this form during the online registration process.
If you have any questions please contact Cardiff School Office Manager Anne Neal at email@example.com or 760-632-5892.