2023-2024 Kindergarten Registration Information
Children must be Cardiff residents and be 5 years old on or before 09/01/2023 to register for Kindergarten for the 2023-2024 school year.
4/10/23 - Online Registration begins. Please complete at your earliest opportunity.
4/19/23 - POP Into K! Event, 1:30-2:30pm. Come meet the Superintendent, Principal and Kindergarten Teachers. Tour Kindergarten Classrooms. Enjoy Snacks and Playtime.
6/5/23 - Kindergarten Screenings. Sign up for a time slot here: K Screenings
6/9/23 - Cardiff School Office Closes for the summer6/30/23 Kinder Play Date, 4:00-6:00pm - Cardiff Elementary playground7/15/23 Kinder Play Date, 10:00am - 12:00pm - Cardiff Reef, near Tower 15 find the blue pop up and Cardiff sign for this playdate7/30/23 Kinder Play Date, 10:00am - 12:00pm - Glen Park
8/1/23 - The school office opens and new registrations can be completed
8/11/23 - Kindergarten Orientation, 9:00am. Class lists will be posted and you can come see your classroom and meet your Kindergarten Teacher!
8/12/23 - Kinder Play Date, 10:00am - 12:00pm at Cardiff Elementary playground
8/15/23 - First day of school - School starts at 8:15 and ends at 12:15.
After completing the online portion of the registration, you will be asked to upload or bring the following required documents to the school office to complete your child’s registration:
- Student Information Form*
- Proof of Residency Form with 2 acceptable documents (as described on form)
- Age Verification Document (i.e. a birth certificate, passport, or a statement by the local registrar or county recorder, baptism certificate or an affidavit of the parent/guardian or custodian of the minor)
- Immunization Record (office staff will make a copy) Required vaccines for school State law requires that students are up-to-date on vaccinations in order to be registered as a student in the district.
- School Entry Health Exam Requirement
- Oral Health Assessment Form
- Physician's Recommendation for Medication During the School Day Form (if applicable)
- Custody papers (if shared custody)
- New Student Enrollment Form (if not registering online)
*You will download and complete this form during the online registration process.
If you have any questions please contact Cardiff School Office Manager Anne Neal at email@example.com or 760-632-5892.