Kindergarten Registration2020 - 2021
Children must be Cardiff residents and be 5 years old on or before 09/01/2020
to register for Kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year.
4/13/20 Online Registration begins. Please complete at your earliest opportunity.
Due to the temporary school closure, we have no incoming kindergarten activities scheduled at this time. Please complete your online registration and keep checking for updates!
8/11/20 The school office opens and new registrations can be completed
8/21/20 Kindergarten Orientation 9:00 a.m. in your child’s classroom. Class lists will be posted at the school office at 8:45.
8/25/20 First day of school - School starts at 8:15 and ends at 12:15.
Once the school office reopens, you will be required to bring the following documents.
- Student Information Form*
- Proof of Residency Form* with 2 acceptable documents (as described on form)
- Birth Certificate (office staff will make a copy)
- Immunization Record (office staff will make a copy) Required vaccines for school
- School Entry Health Exam Requirement
- Oral Health Assessment Form
- Physician's Recommendation for Medication During the School Day Form (if applicable)
- Custody papers (if shared custody)
- New Student Enrollment Form (if not registering online)
*You will download and complete this form during the online registration process.If you have any questions please email Cardiff School Office Manager Anne Neal, email@example.com.