Kindergarten Registration2021 - 2022
Children must be Cardiff residents and be 5 years old on or before 09/01/2021
to register for Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year.
4/12/21 Online Registration begins. Please complete at your earliest opportunity.
Due to the COVID-19, we have no incoming kindergarten activities scheduled at this time. Please complete your online registration and keep checking for updates!
8/3/21 The school office opens and new registrations can be completed
8/17/21 First day of school - School starts at 8:15 and ends at 12:15.
After completing the online portion of the registration, you will be asked to upload or bring the following required documents to the school office to complete your child’s registration:
- Student Information Form*
- Proof of Residency Form with 2 acceptable documents (as described on form)
- Age Verification Document (i.e. a birth certificate, passport, or a statement by the local registrar or county recorder, baptism certificate or an affidavit of the parent/guardian or custodian of the minor)
- Immunization Record (office staff will make a copy) Required vaccines for school State law requires that students are up-to-date on vaccinations in order to be registered as a student in the district.
- School Entry Health Exam Requirement
- Oral Health Assessment Form
- Physician's Recommendation for Medication During the School Day Form (if applicable)
- Custody papers (if shared custody)
- New Student Enrollment Form (if not registering online)
*You will download and complete this form during the online registration process.If you have any questions please contact Cardiff School Office Manager Anne Neal at email@example.com or 760-632-5892.