Registration Process for Families New to the District
To begin the process of enrolling your student, you will create an account in the parent portal section of our student information system, called ParentVUE. Once you have this account, you can log into our Online Registration system.
STEP 1: Obtain a ParentVUE Account
- On the Online Registration Account Access web page, select "Create a New Account"
- Read and accept the Privacy Statement.
- Enter your name and email address, then type the displayed characters into the box before clicking “Continue to Next Step”.
- You will be emailed a link to complete the registration process. If you do not see an email with the subject “ParentVUE Registration”, please check your SPAM folder.
- When you click that link, you’ll be taken to a webpage where you can enter your desired User ID and password for your ParentVUE account.
- The User ID will default to your email address but you can edit that if desired.
STEP 2: Begin the Online Registration
- Download the PDF file, CSD Parent Guide to Online Registration, which addresses the details of the online process. You will want to have this handy in case you have any questions during the online process.
- Click the Online Registration link below, enter your ParentVUE account information and refer to the guide for guidance and clarification of requested fields.